This week I am sharing a thought from Seth Godin (World renown Author and Entrepreneur see a brief of his profile at the end of this thought)
The following is a list of great marketing lessons from Seth Godin. Ignore them at your peril.
- Anticipated, personal and relevant advertising always does better than unsolicited junk.
- Making promises and keeping them is a great way to build a brand.
- Your best customers are worth far more than your average customers.
- Share of wallet is easier, more profitable and ultimately more effective a measure than share of market.
- Marketing begins before the product is created.
- Advertising is just a symptom, a tactic. Marketing is about far more than that.