interview-secrets-exposed If you are like me chances are you are a little tense when it comes to interviews. Whether with a new client for a new project, or a new Job entirely. I found this Wonderful document and I feel I should share with you. I hope you’ll enjoy going through it in your leisure..… Continue reading Interview Secrets Exposed!
Review these typical interview questions and think about how you would answer them. Read the questions listed; you will also find some strategy suggestions with it. (Excerpted from the book The Accelerated Job Search by Wayne D. Ford, Ph.D, published by The Management Advantage, Inc.) 1. Tell me about yourself: The most often asked question… Continue reading 50 Common Interview Questions and How to answer them
Perhaps the most crucial lesson you will ever learn whether in Business or in anything is that nobody Pays you for being effective, people will rather pay more for your being efficient. More often than not most employees demand more pay and an improvement in the welfare package before you merit an increase in fees… Continue reading Why Should I pay you more?
The following is a list of great marketing lessons from Seth Godin. Ignore them at your peril.
- Anticipated, personal and relevant advertising always does better than unsolicited junk.
- Making promises and keeping them is a great way to build a brand.
- Your best customers are worth far more than your average customers.
- Share of wallet is easier, more profitable and ultimately more effective a measure than share of market.
- Marketing begins before the product is created.
- Advertising is just a symptom, a tactic. Marketing is about far more than that.
A while back I was invited to speak at the annual sales kick off meeting of a Major Financial institution in the country. The morning of my talk I was in early enough to share breakfast with about 450 sales people, while they went on to listen to the CEO Talk about “The Journey so… Continue reading EFFECTIVE SALES PROPOSALS- How to write them