Making a memorable presentation/pitch goes beyond the fact that you have a big Idea that “no one has done before”. In fact your investors are more likely to think that if no one has done it before, then it is not worth trying out. So be ready to answer that question. However, today I want… Continue reading Making a memorable Business presentation
The following is a list of great marketing lessons from Seth Godin. Ignore them at your peril.
- Anticipated, personal and relevant advertising always does better than unsolicited junk.
- Making promises and keeping them is a great way to build a brand.
- Your best customers are worth far more than your average customers.
- Share of wallet is easier, more profitable and ultimately more effective a measure than share of market.
- Marketing begins before the product is created.
- Advertising is just a symptom, a tactic. Marketing is about far more than that.
I usually lean my posts towards tips or linguistic issues I find interesting. This time, however, I’d like to address an issue that comes up now and again in businesses promotions across the globe: Do we need a copywriter? Here are six reasons you do. First, let me tell you what a copywriter does. It… Continue reading How to Drive sales through Copywriting
A while back I was invited to speak at the annual sales kick off meeting of a Major Financial institution in the country. The morning of my talk I was in early enough to share breakfast with about 450 sales people, while they went on to listen to the CEO Talk about “The Journey so… Continue reading EFFECTIVE SALES PROPOSALS- How to write them
Two days ago I informed my followers on twitter that I was going to do a piece on “The Cassius Clay Entrepreneur” But after really deliberating on the title and doing a thorough study of the man, I felt it was going to be too Narrow and could actually be applied in every facet of… Continue reading CASSIUS CLAY ENTREPRENEUR- Essential Life lessons from Mohammad Ali